CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Food storage

For those of you who have not already heard of the fun with food storage web site, I would like to tell you about it. A friend of mine told me about the site and I pretty much haven't gone a day without looking at it. If you are interested in building your food storage or in learning how to cook from your food storage then this is the site for you!

What has impressed me most is how organized they are and how easy they make it. The recipes are not difficult and are not for strange food that you would never want to eat.

I have placed links on my blog for you to click into their sites. Check them out and tell your friends.

3 comments:

Kailey said...

Yay!! I'm going to check it out right now!!

Kim said...

So, my friend at work made the chocolate chip cookie recipe with the white beans. Her kids of course were grossing out at the thought of beans in the cookies. But, in their blind taste test they could not tell the difference. In fact half of them thought the one with beans was the best.

Michelle said...

No way! Cookies with beans? It will take some courage for me to try that one.

The website is neat though. I wanted to win a prize... but with my luck-I didn't win.