CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

35 years

As another year has come and gone, I have to say I am a little in awe at how quickly time flies! I can't believe that I have been alive for 35 years...it really does not seem like I can possibly be that age. I definately do not feel like I am 35, I would have to say I only feel about 28.

So, in honor of my 35 years of life I decided to make a list of 35 things that I have discovered that I love. I don't know if I can document these items in the order that I learned them...they are definately not in any order.
1. I love to sleep. As a baby,I slept the whole night through the first night I was home from the hospital.
2. I love my parents and all that they have taught me and all the sacrifices that they have made for me.
3. I love my family, I love to spend time with them and talk with them. I think they are pretty funny, I love to laugh with them.
4. I love chocolate, pretty much in any form.
5. I love spring time, I love to see the flowers blooming and bringing color back into the world after winter.
6. I love good food, I always have a hard time choosing my favorite food...because I just love food. I will never have an eating disorder because I like to eat.
7. I Christmas, I love the way people are around christmas and I love that we think of Christ more.
8. I love playing volleyball and softball.
9. I love to laugh, I would have to say that there is rarely a day that goes by that I haven't laughed at something. Usually, it is at myself...becuase I do some silly things. Okay, that image just made me laugh. Not everyone can crack themselves up. :)
10. I love interior design, I love to play with color and textures.
11. I love to travel and see new places, new cultures, new sceneries, try new foods.
12. I love that I live in a time where it is easy to keep in touch with people: cell phones, email, messenger, facebook, blogs, airplanes, cars etc.
13. I love the friends that I have made throughout my life and remembering the fun times and memories that I have had through the years.
14. I love the way my dad loves and cares for my mom.
15. I love cream cheese...it just makes so many things taste so good.
16. I love how beautiful this world is.
17. I love the mountains and how when you are up in the mountains you tend to feel a little closer to God.
18. I love that I am able to make friends realitively easily.
19. I love that I have been able to go to Europe twice and spend time there with friends and family.
20. I love Switzerland and European chocolate...it just is better over there.
21. I love shoes...I just can't help it...I don't think you can ever have too many.
22. I love to cook and bake and try new recipes.
23. I love finding the perfect gift for someone and seeing their expression when they open the gift.
24. I love to watch or read a good love story.
25. I love my town house, I do... it just makes me happy.
26. I love to learn and just wish that I could retain and recall everything that I learn.
27. I love cranraspberry juice.
28. I love to be creative.
29. I love that Heavenly Father loves us inspite of ourselves.
30. I love to scrapbook and do crafty things.
31. I love to watch lighting storms.
32. I love waterfalls.
33. I love the smell of air after it rains.
34. I love winning a hard fought ball game.
35. I love that I live in this free country.

If my computer was working better I would have posted some photos of me through the years... but since it is not you are missing out. Maybe if you are lucky I will do that later on.

3 comments:

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

And I love you!!!! So, I almost love all of the same things.........just leave out the volleyball and softball (I like to watch them so maybe that counts)

Stefani Amorel Mohrman's Mission Blog said...

very nice post...glad I stumbled upon it...thank you for sharing your thoughts...it is wonderful to read good items on the internet...

Jen said...

Oh (how sweet) Happy Birthday. I decided to not keep track of my age anymore and just make sure that I have a fun party with family.