Guetin Tag, or as some may say it Guetin Stein! Well, I am back from my trip to Europe and seemed to slip right back into my daily routine with little disruption. The only problem I have had is getting really tired by the time 9:30 pm rolls around. Which really isn't that bad. I guess the good thing about it is I have been able to get out of bed in the morning and have gotten to work on time these last two days. I have finally gotten over day light savings time! Yippee!
I will have to post some pictures from the trip and fill you in all the fun times that we had! It was great to see James, Kailey, Reilyn and Kedrick. It was great fun to be with Marta, Kristen and my friend Heather. The sites in Europe were fabulous, the food was great and everything was expensive due to the sticken dollar being so low. So, I made this trip about memories and tried to keep my shopping to a minimum. That and I am running out of room in my house for art and trinkets. I guess I will have to go back again when I have either finished my basement or moved into a larger home. I do need to go and see Italy & Venice some time.
Thanks for the laughs and memories!
I will post again soon and fill you in on our trip.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Back into the routine
Posted by Kim at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh I can't believe it's over. I find myself thinking about Europe all the time. It's hard being home this place is so not beautiful. I espically miss the Ausfarht signs. I have woken up twice now at night and can't figure out where I'm at. Once I woke up and saw a guy with short hair laying next to me (Joel) and had no idea who he was then I got out of bed and went and looked out the window I couldn't figure out where I was. Then the other night I had fallen asleep rather fast. Joel went downstairs to get my pill and a drink. He came back up and I was already asleep. So he woke me up and I was like where am I, is this Europe? Joel is sick of this happening to me. I think it is funny.
Post a Comment